Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Final Major Project: Monsters In Our World

 For my final major project I decided to create a little fun fact book about Monsters for children. I decided this would be a great way to enhance and further develop my character designing skills while also learning more about how to publish and lay out my book properly. Unfortunately the final product wasn't perfect as you can see below the final cutting by the printing company was not that great and left too large white outlines which was a major annoyance, but apart from this I was generally happy with the final product.

Below are a series of images of some of the work inside the book and what the final product looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment